June 19, 2009

What'sHOT?: Old Pulteney Whiskey @ Vino Vino

By Telca James
Photos by Tdora Photography

I was doing some write up for next month promotion when Anne from D Junction suddenly called me up and asks me if I'm available for product testing. Since it almost reaches 6pm, I start packing up my things, clear off all documents on my desk and drove to Vino Vino, KK Times Square which is not that far from my office. Ughhh...though it's near but I hate the traffic jam during that particular hour....my gossssh!

So...the product test invitation was from Jimmy from Vino Vino for their new product Old Pulteney's single malt Scotch whiskey and I was like...oh whiskey...just what I need after working whole day in office!!! I can almost taste the whiskey glide smoothly in my throat while looking at the bottle…hahahaaa

Jimmy was so kind to spend some time to brief about the origin and taste of the whiskey as he poured Old Pulteney 12 Years Old on the rocks for me and Anne. I raised my glass a bit to have a look at the deep amber tone of the whiskey and started drinking it. It was a bit dry; the first taste that lingers in my mouth was a hint of toffee with a sweet after taste which I like….emmm….


Old Pulteney 12 Years Old is on promotion now where a bottle priced at RM200nett if you open it in Vino Vino while normal price is RM250nett per bottle.

If you happen to look for a warm comfy private place to chill while enjoying your favourite whiskey or wine to savour, why not include Vino Vino in your list…cheers ;)

To discover more on Old Pulteney Whiskey, visit
http://www.oldpulteney.com/ or contact Jimmy from Vino Vino at 088 486 868.


Vino Vino at KK Times Square