July 20, 2009

FoodCrave: Ace Cafe

By Telca James
Photos by Tdora Photography

When deciding where to chill out, to dine or to have small gathering with friends and colleagues, I highly recommend Ace Cafe at Jalan Bundusan to be part in your "Where to Dine?" list.

It was noon time when me and my colleagues decided to have lunch at Ace Cafe and check out their latest lunch set promotion. We ordered their lunch set seafood combo, beef rice and chicken Teriyaki. Add on to the lunch set, we have ordered nasi lemak and french toast as well.

Food arrived quite fast but since I had very heavy breakfast with my son earlier that morning, I decided to have less of the rice and have almost all of the french toast! (2 plates?!!) ahahaaa...scrumptious, that's all I could say!!!

It was not my first visit at Ace, I used to hang out there with my friends couple of months back chilling out before all seem to be busy with work and other agenda...ye rite :p

The wine photos below, I took earlier while chilling with my peeps...definitely a nice cosy place for those who loves wines too....

Ace open for breakfast, lunch, hi-tea and dinner. For more info, contact Ronald @ 721 222Ace Cafe, Lot 53, Golf Garden, Jalan Bundusan, 88300 LuyangKota Kinabalu, Sabah