May 11, 2009

GETAWAY: A Day on Raja Laut

By Jchin
Photos by Tdora Photography & Jchin
Raja Laut has been the talk of town ever since I could remember. It has always been an interesting topic among my friends (travel agents esp) and yet I never had the chance to see it in person. The closest view of Raja Laut was only through its website.

A suprising phone call, changed everything. It was a dream come true when Alus & Faizal called to asked whether I was interested to join them on a cruise on the luxurious Raja Laut. With no hesitation I said yes and I even confirmed Telca’s attendance on this even before asking her whether she was interested to go or not (Haha I know I know. I'm such a good friend right).

Tel & I started tripping (the perfect word to describe our excitement) about the whole trip (FYI, Tel & I are big fans of the Sun. Lets just say that ‘Sun’, ‘Sunblock’, ‘Sun Tan’ & ‘Sun Burn’ are among our middle names) so when that day finally came, it was just as how we expected it to be: Beautiful, Sunny & Relaxing.

Being a luxury yacht, Raja Laut is definitely fully equipped with the necessary: 6 private rooms; bathrooms (in each private rooms I must add); a dinning area, comfy sitting area; a kitchen & A GREAT CREW. Raja Laut had it all.

Some of you would ask yourselves what is there to do on Raja Laut. I’m telling you there are heaps of things to do. From sun tanning; relaxing while reading a book or just having a great time with close friends or loves ones (just make sure that your food and beverages supplies is sufficient if you are intending to go with your friends or love ones).

Tel & I were easy to pleased. We just wanted to relax & get a tan (which we did!! Alus & Faizal thought otherwise). Besides that, those who are not a sun or a book lover but is more into the water world, could go diving or dipping in the sea. Raja Laut would be great for private functions (either with the family, the colleagues or just close friends).

So if you are thinking on what and where to go on a public holiday or weekend, Raja Laut is definitely the answer whether being just for a day trip or overnight. For more information on Raja Laut, please visit http://www.rajalaut.com/





as a result of sunbathing the whole day...

No comments:

Post a Comment