June 11, 2009

FoodCrave: I love Mi Hun Soup!

By Telca James
Photos by Tdora Photography

I arrived Ranau around 11am last Saturday and the town was a bit busy due to the weekend market or we called it Tamu Minggu in town. Not only that, there was a wedding ceremony at the church for 9 couples, another reason why the road was a bit busy. I didn't had my breakfast before going to Ranau and since it was too early for heavy lunch, I decided to have something light - Tong Fang Mi Hun Soup! The soup was just nice and what makes it even yummy is the chillies served with it!!! If you drop by to Ranau, please don't miss to have a bowl of Mi Hun soup at Tong Fang Kopitiam at Block A, Lot 6, Sedco shop at Ranau town.

Tong Fang KopitiamTong Fang Chillies goes well with the soup Noodle soup with sliced pork and fish ball Mi Hun soup with sliced pork