June 02, 2009

S.I.A Coffee Moment

By Telca James
Photos by Tdora Photography

Where we normally kill our time for coffee, caesar salad, cheese cake and lots of talking during noon time...it's Coffee Bean, Waterfront KK.

Photos taken on 29 May 09, I remember this date...we went to facebook party later that night and proceed to Loft drinking then the next day I went to my uncle's wedding, drunk again LOL. I was waiting for an appointment for food photography and Jchin is such a darling to accompany me for coffee...ummm sorry ya, I think I was late that time kan moi? I'm very bad with time management. I admit that, I know I can do better next time..encourage me bestbien! :p

Apart from Coffee Bean, there are few more places around Waterfront we hang out most such as Loft, Jchin 2nd home and she'll write more of it soon...eheheheee a reminder nih moi.

To my dear bestbien Jchin a.k.a Andak....i dedicate these photos just for you, my camera loves you :p

Jchin..talk to the hand yo!

Jchin bluekkkk....
hahahaaa...budueee...
Coffee Bean cheese cake & cigarette...not a healthy combo...ehemm not from our table nih ;p
Toscani...one of our fav spot to dine in telcaNuts

under the shade....